I know that I'm late in posting this (around a week) and I apologize. I was travelling and was without a laptop so I couldn't get this post on time but hey, I got nominated for my first award from a blogger! Thank you so much Anya :) She blogs at TheLEGEND and is an amazing blogger. I absolutely love the posts she writes regarding the quotes of the day.
|Updated on my achievements page ^.^|
Now with the tasks:
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I have a pet dog named Scruffy and I love him to bits. He is the love of my life and I just cannot have enough of him.
- I sometimes wish to be born in a medieval era. The days of the kings and the queens never fails to impress me.
- I love Italian cuisine. Although I'm a fussy eater, I can never ever say no to Italian food.
- I have a thing for men with stubble.
- The night sky fascinates me. The diamonds in the sky and the moon casts a spell over me.
- Although I listen to a wide range of music, from pop, rock, EDM, one of my favorite genre is Celtic Music. It takes me to a completely different world.
- When I feel low, I tend to go inside my cave hiding from people and trying to figure out the solution to the problem all by myself. It doesn't matter how many missed notifications I receive, I shall come back when I have mentally tackled the problem.
- I keep a small journal near me all the time. When something captures my attention, I jot down and write my thoughts about it later on.
- Chocolate is my only favorite flavor. It is one of the greatest thing ever on this planet after pizzas.
- Around 90% of my closet consists of black colored clothes but my favorite color is green.
- I don't watch television and haven't watched a movie since the last 1.5 years. I like to prefer reading books and blogs over this. Talk about priorities.
Creative Writing or Journalistic Writing? Pick the one you'd rather do.
Creative Writing would be my only choice.
Do you follow the Royal Family (of Britain)?
Well, no. Wait? Did I just said that even when I mentioned above that the kings and the queens impressed me?
In your opinion, is Twitter better than Tumblr?
Although I see, loads of teenagers making accounts on Tumblr, I never got attracted by the site. Hands down, twitter it is. Where you can be yourself and can interact with a bunch of cool random strangers across the globe :D
What do you like to do (other than write)?
If you don't see me writing, you will either find me sitting on my bean bag with a book in my hand or under the tree trying to click a perfect shot of something that caught my eye trying to get the right angle.
If you were to write a book, where would it be set?
Somewhere in Europe, with a made up name of a country.
What time period would your book be set in?
In the medieval era. Damn, I have now a perfect plot for my book :D
What influences your writing?
I think and feel deeply at the smallest of things that happens in my daily life and write on it. I still have to figure it out if it is a boon or a bane to be able to feel and think so deeply.
Does YA fiction appeals to you?
As a young teenager, I used to read a lot of YA fiction books. I guess, that what me got into reading. Now, I prefer philosophical books with some exceptions of course.
Are you an outdoors person or an indoors person?
Both. I love to feel the sun shining on my face, breeze flirting with my hair or sleeping under the stars and even snuggle in my cozy bed under the sheets in the comfort of my own room.
Was writing the random facts hard for you?
Not really. I could list out more :P
Do you have a big plan..for life I mean..
Yes. I do make short term and long term goals and a plan to get to achieve the same. Stay tuned to witness the transformation :D
Bloggers who I think, deserve this award (nominees):
The bloggers I mention in this part are A-W-E-S-O-M-E and you all should definitely check out their blogs.
Launna from Letters From Launna . I have been following her since the past many years. Her posts always inspire me and gives me strength to move on when I have hit the bottom of life.
Leanne Waller from Lifes Ways. I found her blog recently and fell in love with her writing style immediately.
Anubhav Tyagi from World Of My Soul . A dear friend, he writes posts based on Romance.
Bhaskar N from Shades n Smudges . Art lovers, you should definitely check out his sketches.
My questions to the nominees:
- Which is your favorite quote and why?
- What is the one life lesson you learned today?
- Why did you started blogging?
- Do you think Facebook is turning friends to strangers?
- One thing you would say to your teenage self?
- Was life better at the time of our ancestors or now?
- What lifts up your spirit when you feel low?
- Do you prefer texts or calls?
- Your latest obsession?
- How would you change the world, if given a chance?
- Bright sunny day or a rainy day?
- Post the award on her/his blog.
- Thank the nominator and link back to his or her blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself that the nominator has asked.
- Nominate 11 how many ever fellow bloggers.
- Make up 11 original questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let you nominees know they have been nominated.
Thank you so much again. Such small titles makes me happy and makes me want to be a better blogger day by day. I love you all! Keep writing those e-mails to me *wink*