Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Nature in PICTURES

What makes you happy?

Is it the first break of dawn when you're ready to start the day?


Or

Is it the moment when you discover the beauty of nature while strolling around?


Or

Is it the view you see in your garden when an insect sits on a flower?


Or

Is it the bird you see looking up at the sky screaming you to dream higher?


Or

Is it the mother's affection you see on the streets which is not limited only to humans?


Or

Is it the first few drops of rain while you're struck in a traffic jam?


Or

Is it the sky that roars and shines?



Or

Is it the view of the night sky while you try falling back to sleep ready to take the challenges of the next day?






-------------------

Happy World Photography Day everyone!
 (Related : Date a girl who takes photographs

This is just a post to celebrate this day and show that nature is indeed beautiful and it can make us happy if we do look at it from an another angle. I'm an amateur photographer and all the photographs in this post are clicked by myself. Although now photography has become secondary while I blog and have my college classes, I would still love to explore more about clicking photographs. Till then, I'm really happy with my blogging world <3

Click pictures, capture memories, discover beauty!


Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Sakshi... I think anything that reminds us of the beauty surrounding us is wonderful... the pictures are lovely ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one of the night sky! So magical :) You're a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs and your ability to capture beauty around you is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mami....I actually love watching the rain fall....It gives me this calmness (I would never understand it tho)...hehe....lovely pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the idea. Good work Sakshi. Traffic jam picture is well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, and your photos are great! You really are a great person look forward to me becoming a regular here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wao.. Really great.. Absolutely stunning photographs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos! Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Capture some sunshine *winks*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...