Saturday, 10 January 2015

How to Achieve Inner Beauty: Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Hey lovelies,

Here is a step by step guide on how to achieve inner beauty. This is my favorite makeup tutorial of all time and I guess, you should try it once too.

Step 1:
Cleanse your face from all the negativity that you carry within yourself. You know what I'm talking about, right? Statements like "I can't do this.". "Why do people hate me?", "i'm not worth it.". Those giant pimples filled up with self-doubt, cleanse it well. A pretty mind helps for a beautiful life.

Step 2:
So before you actually put on makeup, it is very important to moisturize your face. Make sure you have the right moisturizer for your skin type. Using the wrong one can break your skin out or cause a reaction that won't go easily. You want a moisturizer that you can trust and rely on. Much like you. Doubting every decision you take? Worrying about questioning from other people? Anxiety? Only you can make the right decisions for you, so pick wisely. You need a good base for your foundation to sit on and trusting your decisions is the key.

Step 3:
Apply foundation on your face. It is very important to choose the right shade for your face or else you will look like an idiot. Many people get confused on which shade would look the best on them but they often forget that foundation is who you're. So before you try to be someone else, make sure that you look within yourself and choose the foundation wisely. It should look natural. It should be natural.

Step 4:
Dabble your eyelids with optimism. Your day will depend on what perspective you hold about the world. Now you have to make sure that you don't apply too much of it or else you would be disappointed with the high bar you just set yourself.

Step 5:
Line your eyes by being non judgmental. We judge people from the very first instant we meet them. Putting an eyeliner this way would make you stop judging people by how they look like and actually understand them whenever you see them.

Step 6:
Apply lipstick of kindness. It defines what words are you using. Are you gossiping? Are you letting out secrets? Are you being a rude brat? Using this lipstick would make sure that you don't have any creases or you might say things that you regret later.

Step 7:
Before leaving, don't forget to drizzle a scent of confidence over your head and hold it high. This is a crucial step. If you don't have confidence in you, the above things won't even matter.

So that it is. My everyday inner beauty tutorial in seven easy steps. The best thing about this tutorial is that all products I use here are free. Although I love make-up, it's not all about a pretty face. Make-up enhances your features and makes you look pretty. Beauty comes from within.

At the end of the day if you're not happy with who you're, things like how did you do your hair or make-up doesn't even matter.  



This post marks the starting of my collaboration with other bloggers and YouTubers. For this post, I collaborated with the amazing Lauren Elizabeth who shot this video on the same.




Make sure you shower her with love and appreciation as well. It was a fun experience to work with her. :)

If you want to collaborate with me next, email me at: imcapturingsunshine@gmail.com

Also read: Pretty is not always beautiful

Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Bloglovin | Instagram | Subscribe through E-mail

26 comments:

  1. A very clever post Sakshi. A nice comparison between the two and a very elegant use of creativity. Kudos to a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic tutorial!!! And one of a kind on the net :) Thank you for sharing... I loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, a post that is more than what it appears to be... Beautiful post!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope people don't get mislead by the title though :P Thanks! ^.^

      Delete
  4. I love your take on this Sakshi... when I first saw it... I thought hmm... she is writing about make up but then I quickly realized you were just comparing it and with great precision... you are always an inspiration ... have a lovely weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you had a lovely weekend as well xx :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog post I think step one is incredibly important!
    I really like your blog I found it through TBC.
    Please checkout my blog I would love a follow and any comments or feedback :)
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Isn't this the best blog post ever? One of a kind, inspirational and awesome.

    P.S I love the blogs theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Seema. Great to see you again :)

      Delete
  8. I love this analogy. :) And that photograph with all the tips is a really good summary as well. You're right about beauty coming from within. Most people see the exterior as more important than what's in the heart and this article is a great reminder to the rest that we can be as beautiful on the inside as we are on the outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you could relate to this post and agree on the same. Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. It's amazing how two great bloggers were able to create such an amazing post. I love this. This is my first time reading your blog and I will be back. Check out my blog and please give feedback. I want to grow as a blogger and your feedback would mean everything.

    http://beingperfectlyflawed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it Michel. I will be at your blog soon ;)

      Delete
  10. Wow I love this, such an amazing message to teenagers and young adults, we need to stop focusing on our outer beauty and spend more time developing our inner beauty. Great post!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me feel so happy to see that people are able to understand the message and the metaphor. Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    Spa in Manhattan NY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well.
    Spa in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great metaphor sakshi !!! :) Exactly what people should apply!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?
    Spa packages NYC

    ReplyDelete

Capture some sunshine *winks*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...