Thursday, 22 January 2015

My first Blog-O-Anniversary! *hugs*

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Did you like this idea? Shout outs to my friend Shreyash who helped me in making this in the shortest possible record time. As I have always said that a year is a milestone which enables us to look back, celebrate the achievements and reflect on our mistakes to learn and do better the next year.

This day, last year was when I published my first post called the "Riding a wild horse" and took baby steps into the world of blogging. Today after completing one whole year,  I'll take this opportunity to thank every one of you who reads my blog. It doesn't matter if you are here since the beginning of the blog or this is your first time here. I appreciate each one of you. Thank you for taking out the time to send me such thoughtful comments and emails. Nothing makes my day more than that.

While making the above newspaper styled rewind, I was filled with so many mixed emotions. I felt happy to be able to make it this far. I am grateful to have been able to meet so many amazing people across the globe through the medium of my blog. I'm excited to have been step out of my comfort zone and be able to do things that I never thought I could. I felt blessed to have people like you reading and participating in my blog actively. I felt proud to be able to achieve what I have yet in the blogging world although it reminds me that I still have miles to go before I sleep. I felt glad to see that other websites wants me to write for them.

The statistics and a short crisp summary of my blog posts have been mentioned in the rewind above, the images. If you still haven't clicked on them. Go and click now to zoom!

It's been an amazing journey so far friends! I love you all so much. One year gone, many more to go!

*hugs laptop screen*

Which is your favorite post on my blog?  Did you read my newspaper styled rewind?

30 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and congratulations on one year!!
    The whole newspaper thing was a really good idea haha. I'm definitely going to go back and look at some of the ones I missed :)

    Good Luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the newspaper. I printed this in bulk :D

      Thank you so much Anya :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats.My favorite post of yours has to be how to achieve inner beauty. I love your blog and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. You blog is amazing and it was so wonderful to work with you. I'm so happy the inner beauty post was loved. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible to work with you as well. I'm glad too :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Sakshi. Great work so far. Wishing you the very best and more such inspiring posts..

    Cheers,
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! May there be many more anniversaries :) Keep blogging.

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  6. Happy blog anniversary! I can't wait to continue on and read more of the exciting, thought-provoking and inspiring posts that you always bring to the table. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Feedback like this enables me to keep on bringing something new each time and expand my boundaries :)

      Delete
  7. Sakshi... HAPPY FIRST YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY... thank you so much for the sweet shout out... I love reading your words and I enjoy commenting, especially when someone is so appreciative of the time I take doing this. As well, we connect in other ways and I like that we reach out sporadically to check on the other. I wish you much love and success with many years blogging, where we will get to know each other better through the years <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will. Thank you so much Launna. You have become a part of my mini blogging family :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your blog's first birthday!! You have treated it with this amazing idea of creating a newspaper! Whatta fantastic idea. I am curious, how you made it. This is my first time n your blog. Let me see around....! :) : )

    http://heywaitlistenblog.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made the newspaper with Photoshop. Took me time but hey, it was all worth it! :)

      Delete
  9. what a neat idea! I really love the newspaper style rewind. I may "borrow" the idea when my time comes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Do link it back to me! :D

      Delete
  10. Congratulations. Newspaper style rewind is a fab idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check my post out here for your questions! http://loveeverythingsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you so much Rachel. It means so much to me :)

      Delete
  12. What a nifty idea that newspaper rewind is! And a big congrats to you on your one year mark! That's a big accomplishment, considering most bloggers seem to fade away within a few months. Also, I've just discovered your blog here, but I love the enthusiasm you write with.

    You seem to deserve every follower, every email that you've received thus far. I look forward to reading more from you, and following along with you until yet another anniversary, maybe? :)

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day Eve. Thank you so much and I look forward to connect with you throughout the year :)

      Delete
  13. Congratulations Sakshi,I'm amazed at how much you've accomplished in just one year,my blog's 7 months old but I'm nowhere near to your stats,so I'm massively impressed and a li'l curious too as to how you've got this much traffic,there's no doubt that your content's fabulous but how did you manage to put it out there to reach so many people,I'll be thankful if you could let me onto some info. regd. that :) And you keep posting,looking fwd. to reading more wonderful posts from you,have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Sakshi. :) My favourite post so far would be the one about Achieving Inner Beauty Makeup Tutorial. I thought it was really creative and an inspirational post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations dear! I hope you see many more years full of success. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to see you in the journey ahead :)

      Delete

Capture some sunshine *winks*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...